Saturday, May 19, 2007

Saturday Morning

Good Morning the last few days have been crazy with the kids trying to adjust to a new baby.This grandma never thought that it would be this hard. We made and all night visit to the emergency room on Thursday night and I still haven't recovered.
Then I have had to fight with my ISP as they closed my email for all my quilt groups but hopefully they will get it straightened out soon
Haven't had much time to quilt lately but need to get back into it as I have things that need to be done in the next few weeks .
Well I better run and get dressed and get a few things done
Teri
Monday I am going to go see about a new car yea Mine has 219,000 miles and needs some engine work so am thinking not quite worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home