Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year

Well today is the first day if the new year and I am going to try to do this daily but will see what happens. Today was my babies 16th birthday. i can't believe that she is 16 already where has the time gone. this year will be a busty one as ne will become grandparents twice this year. and no we aren't having twins Matt will be first to make us grandparents in may then in July he will get married then in July he will get married and Jessica & Jamieson will also make us grandparent. I plan to make a lot of quilts in the coming months i spent this weekend put together 3 so that i can start quilting I have several more that need put together so I can quilt them. Well enough for today
Teri

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home