Saturday, March 31, 2007

Saturday Night

Oh my gosh I can't believe another week has past. It was a semi busy week Becca was sick on Monday and I drove school bus. Dan went to visit his brother and sister across town I guess they are doing well. Dan Says I can't keep Becca home form school if I am not home anymore he was snitching chocolate and she told on him.LOL not sure what I was suppose to do oh well. This week I finished the last of the receiving blankets for the grand babies and other babies due in the next few months. Now on to Cynthia and Matt's baby quilt I will post a picture when its finished. Tuesday and Wednesday I drove high school kids home from school Thursday was Spring Band concert we had a taco dinner before hand we had a decent turn out then Becca missed school again on Friday we were thinking she might have Mono as her best girlfriend does but so far the test is negative so will see if we can get hewr in on Monday to see what Dr thinks. Shes been sick off and on for about a month now. Well off to fold another load of clothes and do alittle quilting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home